Did you know that you could tell from the skin whether a person is sexually active or not? In fact, sex is a beauty treatment. Scientific tests find that when women make love they produce amounts of the hormone estrogen, which makes hair shine and skin smooth.
So, what are the benefits of sex? Let’s see..
- Gentle, relaxed lovemaking reduces your chances of suffering dermatitis, skin rashes and blemishes. The sweat produced cleanses the pores and makes your skin glow.
- Lovemaking can burn up those calories you piled on during that romantic dinner.
- Sex is one of the safest sports you can take up. It stretches and tones up just about every muscle in the body. It’s more enjoyable than swimming 20 laps, and you don’t need special sneakers!
- Sex is an instant cure for mild depression, it releases endorphins into the bloodstream, producing a sense of euphoria and leaving you with a feeling of well-being.
- The more sex you have, the more you will be offered. The sexually active body gives off greater quantities of chemicals called pheromones. These subtle sex perfumes drive the opposite sex crazy!
- Sex is the safest tranquilizer in the world. It is 10 times more effective than Valium.
- Kissing each day will keep the dentist away. Kissing encourages saliva to wash food from the teeth and lowers the level of the acid that causes decay, preventing plaque build-up.
- Sex actually relieves headaches. A lovemaking session can release the tension that restricts blood vessels in the brain.
- A lot of lovemaking can unblock a stuffy nose. Sex is a natural antihistamine. It can help combat asthma and hay fever.